Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Twin Falls, ID
Title: Whey MANAGER Location: Twin Falls, ID
Mission: Kinsa is partnering with a food & beverage company searching to fill a Whey Manager position. Candidate will be responsible for maximizing product quality, production yield, and control of expenses. You will also assist the Plant Manager on all major improvement projects. Dairy experience is preferred.
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Health and dental benefits
- Manages all Packaging and Production departments, ensuring that production practices are established and maintained which will ensure that product quality conforms to company and regulatory standards.
- - Meets regularly with department managers and Night Superintendent to stay informed about all issues arising in the department.
- - Focuses on ensuring that recoveries and product yields are maximized, while the quality of all products produced are at the highest level possible.
- Manage daily process of whey processing from initial steps to final steps
- Education: Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Dairy. Food Science, Dairy Science, Chemistry or related field.
- Experience: 6-8 years of experience in related field
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of: Computer operating systems, Word processing, data spreadsheets, ISO quality management systems, HCCP, and statistical process control. Agri-food industry technology and processes, quality, food safety, and health safety
- Experience in: Office systems (Microsoft Office & Prism)
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.