Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Western Regional Sales Manager, Retail
Denver, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Seattle, Portland, CA 95763
Our client is a market leader in delicious, better-for-you snacks. Based in Folsom California, Their delicious, healthy snacks are now enjoyed by people from more than 20 countries. Recent innovations include quinoa chips and a line of organic line of snacks. They are looking to add a Sales Manager for the Western Region. You will help grow their book of business, focusing primarily on large grocery chains in partnership with their broker.
- Attractive salary / Bonus
- Car allowance
- Work and manage third party marketing partner (broker) to establish a regional business program/strategy.
- Develop field sales action plans to facilitate the implementation of the regional sales programs through the broker and distributors.
- Grow and manage business development with existing retail customers and develop new business throughout the territory.
- Plan for the achievement of individual and divisional targets in alignment with the strategies and policies of the company
- Establish sales objectives by projecting expected sales volume and forecasting and developing sales quotas for territories and the region.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of the company's relationship with them.
- Recommend service and product enhancement to improve the sales potential and customer satisfaction.
- Must be fluent in Spins, Excel, Power Point and other software program to analyze and manage the territory’s sales and customers.
- Independent, self-motivated, accountable.
- 5+ years of retail food sales experience, preferably snacks.
- Good west coast network of major retail customers.
- OK with 50% travel when needed.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 20 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. Connect with George today and put his expertise to work for you!