Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Warehouse Operations Associate Manager
PA, OK, CA, TX, GA, IN are options for home office
Kinsa, along with our client, a large Beverage Manufacturer are looking for a Warehouse Operations Associate Manager. This is a home based position and can be located in Allentown/Philadelphia, Oklahoma, NorCal, Dallas, Atlanta or Indianapolis.
The Warehouse Operations Associate Manager will be field based reporting directly to the Warehouse Operations manager and provide support with our 3PL network, lead and develop the inventory team, and support our supply chain processes.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and develop the inventory team providing support for the end to end, day to day operations:
- Execution of BA transfer orders.
- Execution of raw material purchase orders.
- Production Reporting
- Inventory Reconciliation
- Provide support to the Warehouse Operations manager:
- Support new warehouse set-ups.
- Support continuous Improvement across 3PL operations and shared ownership of Operational Review Files.
- Supports 3PL network with onsite inspections and compliance reviews
- Act as first level of system support for 3PL WH network.
- Conduct traceability and reconciliation exercises as directed.
- Support WMS/ERP system migrations across 3PL and factory warehouses.
- Support the development and improvement KPI reporting for 3PL Warehouse systems capability and performance.
- Work cross functionally with Transport, Customer Service, Demand Planning, Quality, ISIT, Compliance, etc. to co-create and enhance standards and SOPs.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for warehouse compliance.
- Support with training new warehouse leadership on standards and processes.
- Key qualifications include:
- Up to 60% travel including local and air depending on location
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver's license and be able to drive long distances
- Motor Vehicle Records must satisfy Company standards per Driving Policy
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business or relevant field
- Minimum 3+ years of supply chain experience, including warehouse and inventory experience in leading a team
- Minimum 2+ years of demonstrated good results in a leadership role.
- Prior experience in consumer products, food and beverage specifically, preferred
- Prior experience supporting 3PL Warehouse operations, preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel PowerPoint and business management software (NetSuite preferred) and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- Ability to support multiple teams and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with frontline employees, peers, and management.
- Ability to drive positive change in both processes and systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage and to make one’s own decisions
- Position requires in-person attendance at bi-annual company retreats/meetings in New York and Orlando (or other locations as it may vary year to year)
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager, ABR Professional Search
Kris works at parent company, ABR Employment Services in the Professional Search division and assists Recruiting Team and clients with niche open positions and specialized search projects. Kris brings almost 20 years of recruiting experience to the team, including extensive IT and Engineering recruitment, as well as executive level search. She has worked in several different industries, which has helped her to build and maintain a strong network of candidates. Kris enjoys the day to day challenges that come along with recruiting but overall it’s changing lives that makes the difference. If you hear from Kris directly, just know she’s ‘one of us’ and connect with Kris today at firstname.lastname@example.org.