Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Warehouse/Distribution Manager - Fresh and Frozen Food
Title: Warehouse/Distribution Manager - Food Location: Chicago, IL - West side
Mission: Our client offers a variety of food products and services to retailers, restaurants and food service companies in the Chicagoland area. The Warehouse/Distribution Manager will be a hands-on role responsible for the logistics, inventory and fleet routing in the 60K square foot state-of-the-art warehouse. The Warehouse/Distribution Manager will have 40 direct reports as well as 13 drivers and will report to the Vice President of Operations.
- $ 80K - 90K base salary
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Vacation and Holiday pay
1. Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations
2. Inventory accuracy and efficient management of warehouse area
3. Supervise the daily operations of warehouse staff in an efficient and cost-effective manner
4. Prepares schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control flow of goods and regulate warehouse space
- 7 years' of warehouse supervisory experience with fresh and frozen food
- Knowledge of USDA compliance and guidelines required
- Prior experience with FIFO and inventory cycling
- Strong logistics and fleet routing experience required
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems modules/scanning
- Background in cutting room processes a plus
- Familiar with the city of Chicago