Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Vice President of Quality
Atlanta, GA 02189
Kinsa is recruiting for a: Vice President of Quality
Location: Atlanta, GA
Our client is a manufacturer of custom food products and has an opportunity for a Vice President of Quality to join their team. The VP of Quality would have multi-plant responsibility of the Quality Departments and will be a leader and teacher to the entire Quality team. This role oversees the samples and data associated with analysis, customer contact and follow-up activities. The VP of Quality will report to the CEO and will have two Quality Managers as direct reports with 12 Quality Control Technicians.
- $ Six-figure compensation plus 10-15% bonus potential
- Health, Dental, Vision and Disability
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays and Vacation
- 401k with company match
- Relocation package available
- Oversee the HACCP and Food Safety programs ensuring requirements and standards are met
- Work cross-functionally with Production and Supply Chain to assist in Quality issues and problems
- Establish evaluation tests, methods and procedures for the disposition of the finished products
- Achieve financial objectives by analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Present findings and results to senior management and the Board of Directors
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Experience in a multi-plant food manufacturing facility required
- Proven ability to supervise, manage tasks and deadlines and handle extensive records
- Must have a good sense of judgement in dealing with large CPG customers and demands
- PCQI/HACCP/GFSI trained and certified
- Culture is team-oriented with detail to quality and precision to provide strong results
Referrals are our best source for the top talent our clients need so if you know of anyone with these skills, please pass me their name / contact information, or forward my email to them if that’s more comfortable. Kinsa pays referral bonuses if a referral is hired through us!
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.