Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Director LEAN Operational Excellence - Fresh Foods
Title: Director, Lean Operational Excellence
Location: Tampa, FL
Misson: Our client is a prepared meals refrigerated food manufacturer based in Tampa, FL. The mission for the Director of Lean Operational Excellence is to ensure continuous improvement and ongoing LEAN initiatives while directly overseeing successful culinary kitchen operations, meal preparation and packaging, and supply chain logistics. The Director of Lean Operations will have full P&L accountability and responsibility for 5 direct reports and 60 team members indirectly.
- Six-figure compensation plus bonus potential
- Company contribution towards employee benefits
- Significantly discounted meal purchase plan
- Equity in the company
- Relocation assistance
1. Optimize employee development and staff planning for financial / P&L success in food processing culinary center.
2. Oversee supply chain management from purchasing of fresh food ingredients to warehouse and logistics, including delivery to retail stores.
3. Develop and facilitate Lean Manufacturing training for the organization including Kaizen, A3, Value Stream Mapping, Problem Solving, 5S, Material Flow, Waste Elimination, etc.
4. Participate in Hoshin process and other strategic development initiatives with the corporate leadership team-CEO, CFO, VP Retail Operations, VP Culinary Innovation, and Director of Product Marketing.
- Operations leadership in food processing environment; fresh foods and/or produce, and small-batch processing a plus
- LEAN process improvement in a hands-on leadership capacity
- Analytical thinker / Problem-solver
- Ability to work and lead in a 7 day/week operation with heavy work load Saturdays through Mondays
- Bachelor's degree preferred (business, engineering, logistics, technology, etc.)