Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Tobacco Category Manager
Greater Los Angeles Area, CA
Title: Tobacco Category Manager - Convenience Stores
Location: Los Angeles, California Area
Mission: Our client is a growing food retailer based in the Los Angeles area with stores located in the Western US. The mission for the Tobacco Category Manager is to put in place the best assortment of cigarettes, E-cigs and other tobacco products in all company stores while minimizing cost. The Tobacco Category Manager will work with vendors and management to identify consumer opportunities, negotiate vendor contracts, develop pricing strategy, manage the new product introduction process, develop store schematics, partner with Merchandising on advertising and promotions, and analyze SKU performance.
- Competitive six-figure base with attractive bonus plan
- Company contribution towards employee benefits
- 401k with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, short term disability and life insurance
- Vacation, Sick Days and Holiday pay
- Modern company campus with common rooms, table games, tv's, work out area, and showers
- Free food and drinks
- Tobacco category management experience in retail or convenience store environment (exposure to PDI software a plus!)
- Minimal travel; most of the time spent at the modern corporate office
- Company operates in a culture of high-performance, pride (personal and team), with care and respect for the individual.
Talk to Kinsa about joining this great environment to grow in your next career move!