Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Technical Sales Manager - Ingredients - Savory
East coast, East coast
Title: Technical Sales Manager Location: Philadelphia or Chicago
Mission: Our client is a leader specializing in clean label solutions in the food industry and is adding a Technical Sales Manager who is passionate about new ingredient technology. The Technical Sales Manager will focus on selling to meat, poultry, seafood, and savory prospects and customers. The Technical Sales Manager will have a territory covering the Northeast states.
- $90K - 110K base compensation plus quarterly bonus based on performance
- Company contribution towards employee benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Car allowance of $700/mo. to cover payment, insurance, and registration for automobile
- Phone, Laptop, Printer/fax, High speed internet access, Dedicated phone line for home office and fax
- Vacation and Holiday pay
1. New business development with current and new customers
2. Develop relationships of trust with customers and prospects
3. Stay informed on market price, competition, new opportunities and market trends
4. Develop win-win proposals for both company and customer
- Passionate for new ingredient technologies
- 5+ years of Sales experience selling Ingredients, Meat, Poultry or Seafood
- Meat Science or Food Science degree highly preferred
- Experience in plant operations or in a lab environment
- Spanish speaking preferred