Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Supply Chain Planner
Kinsa Group, along with our client, a large Sports Nutrition Beverage company is looing for a Supply Chain Planner The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for planning, maintaining, and monitoring finished goods production schedules at 3rd party manufacturing and re-pack locations (3PLs). They will need to be knowledgeable in both materials and finished goods planning and is accountable to meet inventory targets established by internal business goals.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Plan and manage short term Finished Goods production schedules (2-4 weeks rolling) at our manufacturing locations.
- Maintain a mid-term planning horizon of up to 13 weeks.
- Monitor and maintain agreed upon FG inventory levels set by business goals.
- Create, monitor, and maintain raw materials purchase orders.
- Compile weekly KPI reports that track/measure plant production output.
- Keep cross functional partners informed of day to day issues that may impact production.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with counterparts at assigned plants and associated suppliers.
- Set and maintain production calendars for each facility, keeping all internal stakeholders informed of changes.
- Review and flag master data inaccuracies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a planning role or equivalent.
- Excellent at Problem Solving.
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage and to make one’s own decisions.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Previous business management software experience required (NetSuite/SAP etc…).
- Position requires in-person attendance at bi-annual company retreats/meetings in New York and Orlando (or other locations as it may vary year to year)
- May require some travel including local and air
Competitive salary with bonus opportunity
Equity shares at offer
Company paid Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager, ABR Professional Search
Kris works at parent company, ABR Employment Services in the Professional Search division and assists Recruiting Team and clients with niche open positions and specialized search projects. Kris brings almost 20 years of recruiting experience to the team, including extensive IT and Engineering recruitment, as well as executive level search. She has worked in several different industries, which has helped her to build and maintain a strong network of candidates. Kris enjoys the day to day challenges that come along with recruiting but overall it’s changing lives that makes the difference. If you hear from Kris directly, just know she’s ‘one of us’ and connect with Kris today at firstname.lastname@example.org.