Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Sr. Project Engineer - Food
Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MN
Title: Sr. Project Engineer – Food Location: Minneapolis, MN
Mission: Our client is a growing, well-established and well-respected snack food manufacturer, currently seeking a Sr. Project Engineer - Food. The Sr. Project Engineer – Food will manage the packaging projects and be the Project Engineer Manager for the large scale automation and packaging projects.
· Competitive six-figure compensation plus 15% bonus potential
· Generous benefit package
· Vacation and Holiday pay
· Relocation assistance
1. Manage projects from inception to execution, including developing equipment systems for packaging needs and production line solutions
2. Lead FMEA and risk analysis activities
3. Improve performance of existing manufacturing systems
4. Evaluate suppliers and make recommendations for selection based on project needs
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. MBA a plus
· 4 + years of experience with food automation/packaging systems
· Meat industry experience a plus
· Prior experience leading project teams
· Strong knowledge of AutoCAD, Six Sigma, LEAN, TPM, Continuous Improvement methodologies
· Ability to travel 50%, mostly domestic, occasional international
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.