Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Sr. Manager, Packaging and Retail Supply Quality
Title: Sr. Manager, Packaging Innovation and Quality Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Mission: Our client, a large quick service restaurant corporation is hiring a Sr. Manager of Packaging Innovation and Packaging Quality to work with vendors to ensure a great customer experience in their iconic brand QSR stores in Canada and the US. The Manager will oversee a small team of two direct reports and lead trouble-shooting for quality and reliability of packaging-like cups and paper wraps all the way to in-store ceramic wares, toys, and retail product packaging on the shelves near checkout-for their brands.
- Competitive base salary based on experience level
- Generous bonus potential with target payout at 35% of base pay
- Paid holidays, 4 weeks vacation + 2 personal days
- Health and dental benefits
- Pension plan
- Relocation assistance if necessary
- Opportunity to work for one of the most iconic and revered food brands!
Responsible for development and enforcement of product safety and quality control programs that monitor the quality of packaging, retail and promotional product suppliers
Identify and support improvement opportunities for product quality, safety and/or profitability
Monitor supplier performance through various tests and product analysis, creating reports to characterize supplier and product performance, creating a culture of continuous improvement with the supplier base
Certify facilities and endorse new products and/or new suppliers to ensure production of food products available at retail meet brand standards
Commercialize new products and provide support and process consulting to Product Innovation teams for new product launches during implementation and rollout of new products
Develop and maintain packaging and retail product specifications, third party audits, internal audits and other Quality Assurance documents and programs that result in quality, consistency and safe facility conditions
- Bachelor's degree in Packaging, Industrial Engineering, Materials Science or related field desired
- Certified Quality Engineer or Certified Quality Manager preferred
- 4 to 6+ years of progressive work experience in related field of Quality, Food Packaging, R&D, and/or Innovation
- Knowledge of packaging chemistry, physical and normal use, and food packaging manufacturing processing to monitor supplier manufacturing practices
- Professional knowledge of regulations for the manufacture of QSR packaging (cups, extruded lids, paper, polystyrene, polypropylene, graphics, carton, form fill, print processes, etc.)
- Knowledge of packaging laboratory testing procedures and processes to monitor supplier performance standards
- Preference for a candidate with exposure to the guest experience gained from restaurant, grocery, or large food processing corporation
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.