Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Sr. Director - Warehousing
Seattle, WA 98124
Our client, a farmer-owned and led cooperative dairy producer, is committed to cultivating a culture of engagement and excellence, where inclusion, diversity and equality are appreciated and respected. They are looking to add a Senior Director Of Warehousing to build and execute strategy for the company’s Warehousing operations. Working in partnership with the company’s leadership and other teams, you will develop and execute successful strategic plans, while also ensuring best-in-class operational tactics. You can work from company locations in Seattle, WA or Boise, ID (relocation assistance is provided). We have ambitious plans to overhaul and upgrade our warehousing operations in the next several years — are you the leader who can make that happen?
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus potential up to 7.5%
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Health and dental benefits
- 401K with 9% match
- Relocation assistance if necessary
- Work collaboratively with supply chain and senior leadership to develop and define the company’s warehouse strategies to improve operational performance.
- Accountable for day-to-day operations, while establishing team performance standards and accountability.
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of high-performing warehouse personnel.
- Manage warehousing vendor relationships and accountability for service delivery. Responsibie for contract negotiations.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to continually improve warehouse solutions. Deliver cost-effective and customer-focused solutions.
- Responsible for driving a culture of safety, accountable for safety metrics.
- identify opportunities for efficiency. Collaborate with sales and marketing, as well as external suppliers, to ensure warehousing meets business needs.
- Proactive in communicating and bringing awareness to issues. Understand and anticipate the warehousing and logistics markets.
Competencies & Culture
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Distribution Management, or associated discipline.
- 15+ years of progressive experience managing high-performing transportation, logistics, and/or distribution teams.
- Experience leading supply chain, logistics or warehousing across multiple sites, including vendor managed sites.
- Experience with perishable products, with 24/7 pick-up and delivery.
- A proven track record of impact and influence with both cross-functional and senior leadership.
- Skilled leader and motivator, with a demonstrated ability to achieve results through others, as well as the ability to operate independently.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiating skills and the ability to develop competitive contracts.
- Ability to work with a vision toward continuous improvement.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 20 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. Connect with George today and put his expertise to work for you!