Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Seattle area, WA 98050
Our client makes a variety of flavorful, healthy beverages. They know that they are only as strong as their team, so they empower employees and create an environment where they can thrive. The company is also very focused on corporate responsibility and strong values. They are looking to add Research Scientists at their headquarters near Seattle. Part of the Product Development team, you will drive creativity, always pushing to find the next big thing.
- Medical; Dental, Vision (medical is 100% paid by the company for employees)
- Generous PTO
- 401K with immediate vesting
- Life Insurance, AD&D
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free snacks, free parking
- Lead assessment and implementation of new sensory and consumer research methods driving business performance.
- Identify and screen technology opportunities enabling improved sensory experiences.
- Design and execute sensory learnings for products. Create standardized sensory reports and develop recommendations.
- Develop cross-functional partnerships to define sensory programs.
- Establish and maintain internal sensory panels.
- Oversee an efficient internal sensory lab.
- Develop sensory best practice protocols. Deliver training to the internal and external teams, as needed.
- Manage relationships with sensory groups, internally and externally.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and SQF practices are always followed.
- 4+ years of experience in applied sensory science protocols for finished product, food materials and flavor ingredients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, or related field accepted.
- Strong applied statistics knowledge and experience
- Strong working knowledge of food science principles and sensory methodologies.
- 3+ years of product development experience, ideally in the beverage development and production.
- Accommodate a flexible schedule, working as needed for special assignments.
- Integrity is at the core of who you are. You earn people’s trust with your ability to maintain confidentiality.
- You drive, not ride. You’re stellar at prioritization, time management, and troubleshooting.
- Your curious mindset enables you to interpret complex data, developing and communicating value-add solutions.
- You’re approachable, which enables you to build and foster relationships internally and externally with people of all backgrounds.
- You’re flexible, keeping your eyes on the prize and balancing priorities with grace under pressure.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 20 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. Connect with George today and put his expertise to work for you!