Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Senior Vice President of Food & Beverage
Title: Sr. Vice President of Food & Beverage Location: Washington DC (possibility to be remote)
Mission: Our client is a well-respected leader in hotel management committed to delivering excellence and excellent service to customers. The Senior Vice President of Food and Beverage oversees food and beverage leaders and provides operation oversight and support to all their hotels and resorts properties. The Senior Vice President of Food and Beverage will have responsibility for directly overseeing culinary training, menu development for new build full service hotels and signature restaurant concepts.
- $ 250K base plus based bonus potential
- Excellent benefit package
In this role:
1. Lead and manage kitchen design, operating supplies and equipment
2. Recruit and train culinary talent
3. Signature Restaurant Concept Development and Execution
4. Menu development
5. Product specification
6. Lead Culinary Management Training Program
- Minimum of 10 years of food and beverage experience in the hospitality industry
- Direct experience with third party hospitality management group
- Hotel and restaurant opening/pre-opening
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule.
- Excellent time management and problem resolution skills
- Thorough knowledge of Human Resource practices and procedures
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner
- Excellent communication skills