Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Senior Scientist - Food
Title: Senior Scientist Location: Plymouth, WI
Mission: Our client is a well-known and well-established manufacturer of protein products has an outstanding opportunity for a Principal or Senior Scientist to join their team. The Principal or Senior Scientist will be responsible for building superior products and processes from bench through commercialization.
- $105K - 118K base compensation plus monthly % bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ST & LT Disability
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- 401k and Profit Sharing
1. New product development and improve existing products
2. Provide strong technical leadership to mentor product and process development scientists
3. Work cross-functionally applying best practices to bring projects from concept to commercialization successfully
4. Provide scientific analysis and interpretation to contribute to strategic business objectives
- Master's degree required in Food Science, Meat Science or similar
- Ph.D in Food or Meat Science preferred
- 7+ years of experience in Product and Process Development, with increasing responsibilities
- Ability to travel 20%
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.