Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Senior Regulatory Scientist
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Title: Senior Regulatory Scientist Location: Minneapolis, MN
Mission: Our client, a food and agricultural company that is changing the ways to deliver healthier food ingredients for consumers and creating new ways to grow crops that benefit the environment, is looking for a Senior Regulatory Scientist. The candidate will work with experts in molecular biology, gene editing, plant transformation among other areas to develop regulatory product strategies and to coordinate regulatory studies
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus potential up to 10%
- Holiday pay and Vacation Pay
- Health and dental benefits
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Must be adaptable to change (company is growing and developing fast. Change is the constant.)
- Risk assessment
- Emphasis on scientific (how to get a unique certification or regulatory status)
- Robust regulations experience in the US and beyond (to Canada, Mexico, even Asia)
- Experience in non-GMO product certifications
- Stewardship experience
- Product development experience
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of a Master of Science degree (preferably PhD degree) in a biological science, plant science or related field (Bachelor's degree with 15 years of applicable experience will also be considered)
- Minimum of 5-7 years food or related industry experience, corporate or government regulatory experience in food labeling or solid background in nutrition related field
- Good understanding of US Food and Drug Administration labeling regulations to assure the accuracy of ingredient statements, nutrition facts, allergen declarations and claims. Ability to monitor, interpret and ensure compliance with US regulations
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.