Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Owensboro, KY 42303
The Sanitation Manager will lead the Sanitation team to achieve full plant compliance with sanitation/cleaning standards, food safety, and personnel safety, maintaining all federal, state, and customer requirements. The Sanitation Supervisor will provide sanitation support to the plant to help ensure production schedules are met and manufacturing goals are achieved.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, implement, and maintain master sanitation schedules, ensuring master sanitation schedules and daily housekeeping requirements are executed effectively, documented, and filed accordingly
- Ensure proper equipment sanitation and efficient startups through an understanding of the manufacturing process and equipment/parts design
- Ensure all areas of the plant are properly sanitized and in good repair
- Work with Quality Assurance and Production to validate/verify allergen cleaning effectiveness
- Work with facility leadership to ensure readiness for upcoming projects; demonstrate good time management in planning work schedules to ensure deadlines are met
- Order and maintain inventory for Sanitation department materials; manage inventory to keep within budget
- Manage chemical control within the Sanitation department, working with chemical provider
- Ensure proper training is completed and documented for the Sanitation team
- Continually train, monitor and enforce compliance to safety program including Lock Out Tag Out, chemical safety, chemical SDS, etc.; monitor department adherence to required PPEs
- Create, update, and audit sanitation program and all SSOPs to ensure compliance with FDA and GFSI requirements
- Assist with updating quality systems relating to sanitation, environmental safety, food safety, and quality controls
- Actively participate in food safety and plant audits, company audits, and 2nd and 3rd party audits
- Provide pest control support, working with pest control provider to ensure corrective actions are closed out in a timely manner
- Support food safety program, quality standards, and legality of products manufactured in the facility
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or 2 years of experience in implementing sanitation programs
- 2+ years of supervisory experience preferred
- GFSI, FDA, and State Department of Agriculture experience preferred
- HACCP and PCQI certification preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership, team-building, and coaching skills with an intense desire to drive positive change, develop interdepartmental relationships, and deliver results
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to think quickly and handle frequent change
- Ability to establish rapport quickly, communicating with ease, skill, and conviction
- Continuous improvement mind-set with the ability to lead and support multiple project
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager, ABR Professional Search
Kris works at parent company, ABR Employment Services in the Professional Search division and assists Recruiting Team and clients with niche open positions and specialized search projects. Kris brings almost 20 years of recruiting experience to the team, including extensive IT and Engineering recruitment, as well as executive level search. She has worked in several different industries, which has helped her to build and maintain a strong network of candidates. Kris enjoys the day to day challenges that come along with recruiting but overall it’s changing lives that makes the difference. If you hear from Kris directly, just know she’s ‘one of us’ and connect with Kris today at email@example.com.