Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Title: Sanitation Manager Location: Janesville, WI
Our client, located near Janesville WI, is involved in each phase of the food & beverage manufacturing process from the growing of the raw materials to the marketing of the finished products – and everything in between. The company produces more than 2,000 different items for the industrial ingredient, and foodservice segments, designing products for some of the top restaurant chains in the country, as well as international accounts. The Sanitation Manager drives all master sanitation activities while leading a team of hourly individuals. The cleanliness of our machines and facility is a number one priority, this individual must have exceptional aseptic beverage sanitation experience to eliminate all bacteria strains and environmental factors that can cause poor product quality. Extensive knowledge of HACCP, SQF, aseptic industry standards, and knowing what it takes to produce quality results, will be key to your success.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health & welfare benefits
- Company-match 401(k)
- Work with employees in a positive and constructive manner to maintain a professional relationship. Demonstrate courtesy, discretion, friendliness and diplomacy.
- Develop key objectives to be met for all direct reports, stressing accountability. Provide appropriate training for all direct reports. Ensure that all direct reports are functioning effectively within their given job description.
- Assist SVP of Quality Assurance by providing quantitative and justifiable criteria for possible expansion of the AQC staff.
- Develop/maintain responsibility for finished goods specifications for all products manufactured by the company.
- Develop/implement required testing protocols and methods for existing and all new products/packages.
- Implement program and train resources for better support of P.C. function (i.e., brix, drained weight, viscosity, etc...), eliminating the need for P.C. technician to conduct in-process analyses.
- Common objective with P.C. and R.M. Manager : Develop and implement comprehensive discrete HOLD procedures for raw materials and finished goods. The procedures should be explicit with regard to required information flow between all functional areas concerned.
- Direct and maintain responsibility for all AQC data acquisition and fill maintenance with a focus on completeness and ease of retrieval.
- Maintain responsibility for formula control (i.e., formula being used by cooks vs. historical records), as well as the development/use of new AQC sheet when the formula for a given item number has been revised.
- Develop and direct all finished goods sampling (protocol development).
- Maintain on-hold records and coordinate disposition with P.C. Manager, R.M. Manager, Production and Accounting.
- Inspect and evaluate all day-after products to include approval/rejection by the Approval Committee.
- Conduct/monitor all storage stability evaluations.
- Maintain responsibility for the investigation/disposition of all product complaints.
- In the event Sr. VP of QA is not available. The QC Manager will act as SQF Practitioner and follow through with all duties required to maintain SQF certification, food safety plans and quality plans.
- Ensure proper AQC staffing requirements for "after-hours" production and weekend production, when needed.
- Ensure that all finished goods are tested per the customers testing.
- A comprehensive understanding of the core competencies of manufacturing Asceptic beverages.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A proven track record of exceptional organizational, planning and overall time management skills in addition to exceptional verbal and written communication.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferably in Food Science.
- A minimum of 5 years of successful Solid experience in working together with highly demanding sales force and customers.
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 18 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. The newest member of the Kinsa team, George is excited about joining the team and serving Kinsa clients. Connect with George today!