Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Sales and Distribution/EDI Specialist
Title: EDI Specialist Location: Oconomowoc, WI
Working for a leading Milwaukee area producer and distributor of popular soft drinks and other beverages, the Sales and Distribution/EDI Specialists’ main objective is to develop, coordinate, implement, and support all EDI related developments for the organization. The EDI Specialist serves as the link between the organization and EDI Trade/Business Partner. You will also be responsible for maintaining the order management systems including order capture, fulfillment, and pricing.
- Competitive base salary plus annual bonus
- Comprehensive health & welfare benefits
- Good PTO
- Great culture, family friendly
- Develop relationship with functional departments and develop an understanding of business processes and current and future needs
- Lead the design and development and configuration of sales and distribution systems
- Provide first line of functional IT support for issues related to the sales, distribution and EDI systems
- Set up and maintain trading partnerships (i.e. EDI communications, company information—including contacts, EDI documents, etc.)
- Develop and test maps for EDI messages
- Work with trading partners to set up initial compliance requirements
- Daily monitoring EDI process, observing data transactions to record and assist in resolving errors
- Configure and support communications software components
- Identify and communicate any opportunities and improvements to the EDI processes
- Assist the team with problem solving
- Keep current on new technology, software applications, and hardware. Make recommendations to management on areas where company can improve cost or efficiency through new or improved technology.
- On a rotating basis, provide 24x7 support for information services functions
- Two years of experience with EDI implementations
- Two years of experience with sales and distribution ERP systems
- Hands-on experience with an industry-standard EDI mapping system (TrustedLink Preferred)
- Knowledge of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP System is a plus
- Knowledge of EDI ANSI X12 Standards Required (810, 850, 856, 860, etc.)
- Effective time-management & organizational skills. Good at multi-tasking.
- Excellent communication abilities & strong customer service background
- Strong facilitation skills. Ability to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Attention to details, no matter how small
- Professionalism at all times, especially when resolving customer and trade partner problems
- A passion for working on a team
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 18 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. The newest member of the Kinsa team, George is excited about joining the team and serving Kinsa clients. Connect with George today!