Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
San Francisco bay area, CA 94080
Kinsa Group, along with a large-privately held produce company in California are looking for a couple good Sales Representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years’ fresh produce/food sales experience is a MUST (retailers, wholesalers, or foodservice), selling direct to the restaurant kitchen chefs, exhibiting success in a sales role in which leads are self-developed.
- Understanding of lead generation, customer qualification and selling
- Able to work on own and deliver high results
- Strong sales and business acumen
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (MS Office, Outlook, etc.)
- Superior organizational skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills that exhibit the ability to interact with customers, vendors and team members
- Excellent decision making, focused on problem prevention and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills with focus on making customer sales calls
- Strong follow up skills
Maintain the company’s sales growth through growing customer relationships, building the customer base and introducing new product offerings to the company’s customers and consumers.
- Responsible for achievement of targeted volume and revenue per quarter through increased sales and revenue within specific geographical territory
- Maintaining existing portfolio and expend account development within territory, through business growth and new products with new and existing accounts
- Provide an excellent customer service experience, ensuring timely answers to customer questions and offer positive resolutions to customer issues
- Provide produce information to customers, reflecting accurate market trends and seasonal partners
- Comprehend and navigate pricing matrix, competitive analysis and skillful negotiations
- Review customer performance on a weekly basis and ensure all data related to customers is kept up to date
- Work closely with the Director of Sales to ensure profitability and professional management of accounts within territory
- Collaborate with sales and operations teams to support company growth initiatives
- Provide the highest level of integrity and promote positive company image inside and outside the organization
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Culinary background
- Previous warehouse and inventory control experience is a plus.
Competitive base salary plus quarterly commission, full benefits, paid mileage, cell phone and laptop.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager, ABR Professional Search
Kris works at parent company, ABR Employment Services in the Professional Search division and assists Recruiting Team and clients with niche open positions and specialized search projects. Kris brings almost 20 years of recruiting experience to the team, including extensive IT and Engineering recruitment, as well as executive level search. She has worked in several different industries, which has helped her to build and maintain a strong network of candidates. Kris enjoys the day to day challenges that come along with recruiting but overall it’s changing lives that makes the difference. If you hear from Kris directly, just know she’s ‘one of us’ and connect with Kris today at email@example.com.