Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Sales Manager, Grains - East Coast
Title: Sales Manager, Grains - East Coast Location: Miami, FL
Mission: Ground floor opportunity to join our client who is an international manufacturer of shelf-stable grains supplied to retailers and food service in addition to providing raw materials to food manufacturers. The Sales Manager will be selling to the industrial/food service/copackers channels and will report to the General Manager.
- $75K - 100K base salary compensation plus big commission potential
- Car and phone allowance
- Medical, dental, life insurance
- Vacation and Holiday pay
1. Develop national and international sales through promotion and new account openings
2. Study, analyze and select key customers to develop the products
3. Oversee custom procedures regarding export of products
4. Develop price structure to maintain a competitive market price
5. Develop budgets, product cost proposals and marketing strategies
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of sales experience selling cereals or grains to Foodservice, Bulk, Industrial or Co-packers
- Ability to work under pressure, take the initiative, leadership qualities
- Previous negotiation experience with vendors and distributors
- Spanish language - written and spoken
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.