Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Title: Sales Director Location: Phoenix, AZ area
Mission: Our client, a small family owned beverage company is looking for a Sales Director to lead a small department to grow sales and distribution in the Southwest region.
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential
- PTO & holiday
- Casual work attire and environment
- Must be a strong leader that is well organized, structured and be able to identify where changes are needed in order to drive the sales department, manage 2 direct reports
- Experience selling new product and growing market share-get shelf space
- Work through distributors, use metrics to make decisions
- 10%-15% travel outside of state
- Bring Energy
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must know the beverage industry
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.