Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Philadelphia, PA 19135-4311
Title: Safety Manager Location: Philadelphia, PA
Mission: Our client, a leading food manufacturer for deli meats, cheeses among other snacks is looking to fill a Safety Manager role. This position will work with and through management to ensure the company’s compliance with safety and environmental procedures.
- Competitive base salary
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Health and dental benefits
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists, plans and implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- Advises management on safety compliance concerns and preventative actions.
- Plans and implements training for employees in work site safety practices.
- Maintains safety files and records.
- Performs safety surveys and inspections, prepares written reports of findings and recommendations for corrective or preventive measures where indicated and follows up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- 10-20% travel to plant in Baltimore, MD
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- 5 years’ of safety work experience required.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Experience in a company with 800 + employees is preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Recruiting Consultant at Kinsa Group
Executive Recruiting Consultant at Kinsa Group. Mitch has 17 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that’s just right for you.