Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
SQF & Regulatory Affairs Manager - SE Wisconsin
Title: SQF & Regulatory Affairs Manager
Location: SE Wisconsin
Mission: Our client is a natural, refrigerated, entrepreneurial food manufacturer based in SE Wisconsin. In response to double digit growth, The SQF & Regulatory Affairs Manager position has been created to assume responsibility for leading and maintaining the corporate SQF Quality Management Program, and ensuring compliance with all Regulatory requirements, including Labeling. The SQF and Regulatory Affairs Manager will oversee one direct report, and will report to the Director of Quality.
- Competitive base and bonus program
- 401k with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance. Position is commutable from the Chicago area.
- 5+ years of Regulatory and Quality experience within the food industry
- Experience with nutritional and label compliance/approval
- Experience leading Quality systems and programs in a large organization highly desired
- Experience with SQF, BRC, or ISO 22000 quality schemes
- Quality systems experience to include HACCP and FSMA
- Experience with both FDA and USDA regulations a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science or related field
- Ability to travel up to 10%