Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Retail Sales Account Executive, New York
New York, NY
Retail Sales Account Executive- New York
The Kinsa Group, along with a national Energy Performance and Sports Nutrition Beverage Company, beverage company, are looking for Retail Execution Leaders to join this fast-growing team.
Position Summary: Retail Execution Leader
The REL (Retail Execution Leader) will be a leader who is responsible for a team of Field Execution Managers. The main role is to increase top line sales revenue through execution of retail initiatives, thus driving bottom-line profitability. They will develop a targeted business strategy to drive strategic objectives to tactical execution, executing partnerships to meet or exceed plan.
Skills to be a successful REL are ability to be action and result oriented, and a proven people leader and with a track record driving team execution goals & results. The REL should also display a “Whatever it Takes Attitude”
Essential Job Functions:
- The ability to inspire and motivate a team of people to achieve extraordinary results.
- Demonstrated track record of people leadership
- Recruit, hire and train a team of FEM’s within assigned geography.
- Strong communication skills – Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Lead the annual market planning and development of KPI targets for assigned geographies/distributor partners.
- Benchmark monthly, quarterly & annually performance against KPI targets for FEM, Distributors and geographies.
- Manage sales reporting obligations in a timely manner to include frequent sales updates, pricing surveys, etc.
- Effectively manage forecast, distribution & budget of POS within geography to maximize in-market merchandising presence.
- Responsible and accountable for annual Cap Ex budgeting, execution & tracking.
- Subject matter expert on all products, category trends, innovation, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends
- Work cross-functionally with key departments on developing local or national initiatives, product launches and sales estimates
- Work with internal departments to drive effective plans with distributors and maximize results
- Identify opportunities to improve customer support, including supply chain efficiencies
- Ensure that costs are controlled and monitored
- Has a “Whatever it Takes Attitude”
- 6 to 10 years of sales experience in DSD beverage sales
- Distributor and/or Supplier experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Marketing or Finance OR relevant work experience and track record
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize
- Excellent negotiator and influencer
- Commitment to driving company culture (Being a great teammate, Gallup 12)
- Strong command skills and conflict management skills
- Clear and proven ability to develop and implement successful sales strategy’s
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and training ability
- Effective listening skills
- Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment. Work through ambiguity.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
- Entrepreneurial, solution-oriented, strategic, growth mindset
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager, ABR Professional Search
Kris works at parent company, ABR Employment Services in the Professional Search division and assists Recruiting Team and clients with niche open positions and specialized search projects. Kris brings almost 20 years of recruiting experience to the team, including extensive IT and Engineering recruitment, as well as executive level search. She has worked in several different industries, which has helped her to build and maintain a strong network of candidates. Kris enjoys the day to day challenges that come along with recruiting but overall it’s changing lives that makes the difference. If you hear from Kris directly, just know she’s ‘one of us’ and connect with Kris today at firstname.lastname@example.org.