Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Wauwatosa, Menomonee Falls, Delafield, WI 53213
TITLE: Restaurant Kitchen Manager
LOCATION: Menomonee Falls, Delafield or Waukesha
Kinsa Group, along with our client, the owner of 3 Milwaukee area restaurants, are seeking a full-time kitchen production manager to help facilitate operations. Each location is looking for a Kitchen Manager. The right candidate will thrive working in a fast-paced environment and want to grow with the business.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Kitchen staff scheduling/hiring
- Food inventory and ordering & product rotation
- Staff training and orientation
- Personnel supervising and managing and enforcing policies
- Kitchen production & expediting
- Limited banquet and festival facilitation
- Limited menu creation
- 2 to 3 years cooking experience preferred
- Previous personnel supervision experience a must - up to 20 people
- Serv Safe Certification
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds occasionally
- Must be available days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Must have above average organizational skills
- Must be self- motivated
- Must have leadership qualities
- Must be able to work in fast paced, high volume environment production facility
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager, ABR Professional Search
Kris works at Kinsa’s parent company, ABR Employment Services in the Professional Search division and assists Kinsa’s Recruiting Team and clients with niche open positions and specialized search projects. Kris brings 20 years of recruiting experience to the team, including extensive IT and Engineering recruitment, as well as executive level search. She has worked in several different industries, which has helped her to build and maintain a strong network of candidates. Kris enjoys the day to day challenges that come along with recruiting but overall it’s changing lives that makes the difference. If you hear from Kris directly, just know she’s ‘one of us’ and connect with Kris today at firstname.lastname@example.org.