Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Restaurant General Manager
Title: Restaurant General Manager Location: Philadelphia, PA
Mission: Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a new market cafe restaurant chain as the General Manager. The General Manager would coordinate and manage all business operations including service, guest relations, kitchen operations, accounting, administration, banquets and catering service.
- $100K - 110K base compensation plus bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
1. Develop and implement business plan
2. Assist in preparing budget and expense activities
3. Staff training, new hire orientation, create employee manual
4. Develop menus, oversee beverage/wine program
5. Oversee purchasing of small wares, china, silver, linen, glassware, etc.
6. Ensure quality of food and presentation meets guest expectations
- 2+ years' experience in restaurant Manager or Director role
- Guest Focus - anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their expectations
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - identify and analyze problems, explore various alternatives and use sound business judgment to take decisive action
- Ability to think "out of the box"
- Building Effective Teams - get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and
celebrate success as a team
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.