Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Regulatory & Product Safety Analyst
Grand Rapids, MI
Our client is world-wide leader in manufacturing and distributing health, wellness, and beauty products. You will be a key member of a team that focuses on will providing counsel to cross functional teams on ingredient acceptability, formulation design, product labeling, claims and registration requirements. You will also monitor and interpret the impact of current, pending, and future regulations to ensure the product portfolio maintains compliance.
• Competitive Base Salary and bonus opportunity
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Short/Long Term Disability
• Onsite Fitness Facility
• Employee Discounts
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Retirement Benefits
• You will lead the regulatory activities of product design
• You will guide regulated cosmetics product development teams offering regulatory compliant solutions for product design challenges
• Lead concept, ingredient, formula, and finished product assessments, international label and claims development, for new beauty and homecare products
• Develop internal and external regulatory partnership
• You will lead regulatory strategies in a dynamic product development setting, providing product access across the globe
• Bachelor’s Degree in, Regulatory Science, or related field
• 3+ years in regulatory affairs in a consumer goods environment
• Working knowledge of regulated cosmetics (i.e. sunscreens, toothpaste, hand sanitizer, etc.)
• Experience leading cross-functional global project teams through risk management scenarios
• RAPs Certification desirable
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiting Consultant at Kinsa Group
Sr. Recruiting Consultant at Kinsa Group. Rob has 9 years of leadership experience in the Foodservice industry in addition to 14 years of experience in the Recruiting and Staffing industry, with the last 9 of those years at Kinsa. If you’re seeking a new job, let him put his food and beverage industry network connections to work for you!