Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
Title: Regulatory Affairs Coordinator Location: Dixon, CA
Mission: Our client is a well-established Meat and Lamb manufacturer with their largest facility being in Dixon, CA. The Regulatory Affairs Coordinator is responsible for Planning, coordinating, and directing quality and food safety programs designed to ensure production of items consistent with established regulatory and internal standards.
- Oversee third party auditing and plant compliance.
- Manage label development and ensures all labels meet USDA requirements.
- Support sales and marketing on product presentations Coordinate with a third-party sanitation company and federal inspectors.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent from four-year college or university; 1-3 years related experience in food related industry and/or training is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to interface well with all employees of the Company and to represent the Company in a highly professional manner.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Competitive base salary
- Paid vacation