Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Regional Vice President-Foodservice Operations
Title: Regional Vice President - Foodservice Operations
Location: Your Home Office In A Major Metro Area
Mission: Our client is a leading foodservice contract management company. The mission for the Regional Vice President - Foodservice Operations is to manage client relationships and facilities while developing and motivating a team of direct reports. The Regional Vice President - Foodservice Operations will have responsibility for the management of a large client with more than 30 locations, 10 direct reports, and more than 400 indirect reports.
- $ Six-figure compensation plus 35% bonus potential
- Company contribution towards employee benefits
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance if your decide to move to preferred locations in Florida, Tennessee, or Arizona
- Work from your own home office
- Multi-site/multi-state foodservice operations experience
- Institutional customer management
- P&L responsibility of at least $20 million
- Large client management experience
- Strong leader with experience developing, motivating, and retaining employees
- Ability to travel initially travel 75-90% during introductory period (1st year), then 50%
- Bachelor's degree