Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Regional Store Director - Grocery
Houston, TX 80104
Kinsa is recruiting for a: Regional Store Director – Grocery
Location: Austin or Houston, Texas
Our client is a well-established national grocery chain seeking a Regional Director who will provide leadership and management to their region of stores. The Senior Regional Director will be responsible for store performance, inventory and security, customer service, and management of staff.
- $ Six-figure compensation plus 20% bonus potential
- Excellent benefit package
- Vacation and Holiday pay 401k
- Analyze and implement actions to improve store performance by forecasting of sales goals and meeting or exceeding established goals
- Develop and direct the execution of strategies to improve product placement and appearance
- Forecast, schedule, and monitor labor to be consistent with store sales and productivity guidelines and wage budgets
- Ensure that products are properly displayed and ordered in a manner to maintain in-stock conditions
- Manage issues relating to store maintenance, cleanliness, safety and sanitation
- High school education, college preferred
- Bilingual – Spanish required
- 3+ years of experience managing multiple grocery, convenient, or retail stores
- Computer literate
- Strong understanding of overall retail store operations
- Ability to manage time and deadlines
- Flexibility to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude
Referrals are our best source for the top talent our clients need so if you know of anyone with these skills, please pass me their name / contact information, or forward my email to them if that’s more comfortable. Kinsa pays referral bonuses if a referral is hired through us!
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.