Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Regional Sales Manager, Food Service
Arizona or, TX
Title: Western Regional Sales Manager – Foodservice
Location: Home office in Texas ideally Houston or Dallas, or Phoenix, Arizona possible as well.
Our client, a producer of premium blended coffees, is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to add to their team. This person will be responsible for leading and developing the Sales team in the Western region to achieve optimum sales and profit growth objectives for the company’s commercial foodservice business.
- Attractive salary / Bonus
- Holiday / Vacation Pay / Retirement Benefits
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Great work life balance
- Car allowance
- Develop and execute sales strategies and targets for the southwest US region (including Texas, Arizona, and Southern California)
- Develop and implement strategic goals for a small regional sales team to achieve business results
- Identify, target, and secure new business with large food service operators, key accounts, and regional chains
- Build long-term account value at the executive level to enhance relationships within key accounts and food service distributors in the region
- Deliver strategic business reviews, including performance measures, revenue generation, site development, trend analysis, program and product initiatives, and strategic planning with select key accounts
- Negotiate agreements, develop proposals, and deliver presentations to gain commitment to new and expanded business
- 5+ years of commercial foodservice sales experience including food service account management, contract negotiations and sales analysis
- Sales management of large food service distributors like Sysco
- Sales leadership of direct reports
- Beverage or coffee product experience a plus
- Bachelors degree a plus, not required
- Ability / willingness to travel up to 50% of the time