Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Region Marketing Manager - CO/UT/AZ
Salt Lake City, UT or CO
Regional Marketing Manager
Location: Home office in Colorado/Utah
Mission: Our client is an entrepreneurial beverage manufacturer that is experiencing significant growth. Ownership has experience growing top performing brands and has secured investment from a major strategic partner. Looking for a high energy, entrepreneurial spirit with strong networking and relationship building skills covering the CO/UT/AZ market. Shopper marketing experience and setting up retailer programs is KEY. At least 7 years of proven marketing and promotional experience required.
- Base salary $80K to $95K with 15% bonus
- Monthly car allowance
- 100% company paid Medical, Dental and Vision benefits covering employee and family
- High energy, passionate culture—work hard/play hard culture
- Beverage industry experience is preferred
- Will be hiring, training and managing promotional staff
- Provide marketing support to sales, retailers, promotional and distributor partners
- Should be based in Colorado or Salt Lake City
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Account Manager at Kinsa Group. Kris has a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Business and brings more than 10 years of staffing and recruiting experience to Kinsa. Kris delivers to her clients the candidates that she believes in. She takes the time to get to know what candidates and employers are looking for. Let Kris put her dedication to this type of Recruiter-Candidate relationship to work for you on your next search for a great food industry job.