Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
R&D Gummy Formulator
Anaheim, CA 92865
Kinsa is recruiting for a: R&D Formulator - Gummies
Location: Anaheim, California
Our client is a recognized industry leader in the production and packaging of high-quality nutritional supplement products in need of a R&D Formulator to work on the Gummy product lines. In this role you will play a critical role in the gummy manufacturing process, developing formulas and quotes for all gummy projects. The R&D Formulator will report directly to the Director of R&D.
- Generous base compensation plus bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Account
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance within the U.S.
- Collaborate with the R&D Innovations team in the development of new formulas in gummy form, modifying/correcting existing formulas as deemed necessary
- Perform R&D laboratory pilots
- Lead all internal gummy project collaborations with QA/QC or customer gummy projects as required
- Work closely with Production team when new products start production, and help design process efficiencies in manufacturing of existing formulas
- Spearhead formulation revisions for production level pilot batches as needed
- Associate’s degree and 3 years of experience in Product Development/ Manufacturing Technology in the Nutraceutical or Confection Industries OR
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience in Product Development/ Manufacturing Technology in the Nutraceutical or Confection Industries
- Experience in gummy formulation and manufacturing on starchless lines is required with a strong preference for pectin gummies
- Knowledgeable in a variety of ingredients, their usage, forms, activities and all other relevant physical characteristics
- Must be able to work through common R&D and formulation problems independently
- Should possess the ability to juggle multiple tasks, communicate effectively and have a razor-sharp eye for detail
- Individual should be professional, committed, detail oriented, and possess good mathematical, written, clerical and organizational skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Account Manager at Kinsa Group. Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.