Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Iowa City, IA
Title: R&D Manager Location: Iowa
Mission: Our client is a strong vertically integrated, fast growing company in the protein industry. The R&D Manager will develop formulas, process procedures and specifications for new products and product enhancements. The R&D Manager will report to the Director of R&D and have 3-4 Food Techs as direct reports.
· Base salary based on experience plus % bonus potential
· Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability insurance
· 401k, FSA and HSA
· Vacation and Holiday pay
· Low cost of living, great place to raise a family!
1. Manage R&D projects from product formulation to commercialization and transfer to the production floor
2. Plan and formulate all aspects of research and development proposals
3. Develop project budgets and timeliness for each project
4. Will work closely with sales and marketing or directly with customers developing new products and analyzing competitors’ products
· Bachelor’s degree – Food Science, Meat Science, Culinary, Animal Science or similar
· Minimum 7 years of experience in protein Product Development in a food manufacturing facility required
· Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Strong management and team building skills, with successful experience leading cross-functional teams
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.