Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Quality Control Lab Manager
Belcamp, MD 21017
Quality Control Lab Manager – Baltimore, MD area
About the Company:
Our client, a food ingredient company is for a Quality Control Lab Manager to be responsible for overall Lab environment. The Quality Control Manager monitors all phases of production by performing microbiological, organoleptic, and analytical testing of raw materials and finished products. Responsible for overseeing the process of inspecting during process and prior to all out going orders to assure quality, accuracy, and sanitation of products, as well as the documentation and maintenance of required Quality Control logs and records
- Supervise and review microbiological, analytical, and organoleptic testing of products
- Direct supervision of and responsible for daily completion of duties within the lab and plant inspection personnel
- Directly manage all aspects of employment life cycle for staffing to include but not be limited to: Interviewing, Selection, Training, Time management, Scheduling, Directing work, Promotions/Status changes, Disciplining, Terminations, Performance management, Monitoring and implementing legal compliance measures.
- Maintain production and lab testing records related to quality and food safety as directed by Food Safety Coordinator
- Review finished products before shipping, maintain records and furnish information to customers
- Train QA/QC plant supervisor and QC lab techs
- Minimum 4-year degree in laboratory / science field
- Experience in the seasoning / spice / food industry a plus
- Must have experience in supervising with multiple direct reports.
- Must have working lab experience and knowledge testing practices.
- Experience in general QA/QC operations
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary + annual bonus
- Paid time off
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.