Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager – Northeast U.S. area
About the Company:
Our client, a dairy producer in the food & beverage industry, is looking to hire a Quality Assurance Manager for their Northeast U.S. facility. The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for safeguarding product safety and quality while meeting Company and regulatory standards, and has oversight responsibility for a continuous quality improvement program that includes quality control and quality assurance.
About the Role:
- Responsible for ensuring that the production and distribution of products meets or exceeds all quality standards. This person also has responsibility for communicating quality results and the transfer of quality and QA knowledge to the workforce.
- Manages the operation of the plant laboratory, including ensuring supplies and equipment are available.
- Ensures product safety, regulatory compliance, and compliance with company standards as stated in the Quality Assurance Manual, Laboratory Manual, and Company directives.
- Drives Continuous Improvement efforts in product quality/performance and process optimization.
Background Profile Desired:
- Bachelor’s or advanced (preferred) degree in a science-based area of study (food science, microbiology or dairy science) and a minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience or equivalent experience
- SQF practitioner
- PCQI and HACCP certification.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Paid time off
- Advancement opportunities
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.