Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Quality Assurance Manager - Food Service
Home Office with Travel, USA, USA
Title: QA Manager Location: Home Office Based
Mission: Our client, a leading provider of food services across the US, is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to travel to their facilities and conduct Quality training and audits. Candidate will manage the company HACCP, SSOP, SQF and Quality Assurance Programs for multiple facilities. About 50% scheduled travel is required for this position.
- Competitive base salary + 10% bonus potential
- Full company benefits
13 days PTO + 7 paid holidays
- Responsible for the supervision, training, and management of the quality programs in a food service kitchen / dining services operation
- 50% minimum travel
- Development and implementation of company wide food safety and quality policies and procedures
- Ensure food service facilities are in compliance with current Federal, State and Local Laws and Regulations
- Develop prerequisite programs such as HACCP, GMP's, Sanitation programs, microbiological controls including allergen controls and pest controls
Monitoring and maintaining all records pertinent for internal and third party audits
Ensure proper retention and storage of food products being produced in the facilities
Test and qualify new vendors and supplies; prepare new vendor specification sheets and audit annually
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or minimum of 5 years of food service supervisory experience and minimum of 2 years of quality management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Requires strong supervisory skills: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Ability to work well in a team environment and create a team work environment by communicating effectively between shift/department
- Strong knowledge of HACCP, SSOP and SQF requirements
ServeSafe Certification preferred
Dietician a plus
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.