Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Quality Assurance Manager
Our client, a producer of premium shelf stable products like mayo, fats & Oils, dressings, BBQ and more, is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to add to their team in their Englewood, NJ location. This leader will oversee plant Quality Assurance and lab operations. You will assist the production facility in ensuring programs and procedures are in place and properly followed to maintain the highest level of quality products and services to all customers.
- Competitive Base Salary and bonus opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Retirement Benefits
- Responsibility over the lab operations and plant quality assurance personnel.
- Determine root causes affecting the quality of products and services to customers, provide effective resolutions.
- Oversee customer audits and enforce BRC standards.
- Provide GMP training and ensure lab safety.
- Ensure new products/customer requirements are properly set up and communicated.
- Drive new plant processes to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Help train new plant management with regards to quality systems.
- Analyze lab needs from training, staffing, and equipment needs.
- Develop acquisition for expenditures (AFE) as required for lab equipment.
- Adhere to and enforce compliance with all safety, food safety, environmental, GMP rules, regulations, and policies.
- Manage maintenance of the quality system and local quality system documentation.
- Oversee disposition of non-conforming product.
- Communicate final product data to management.
- Attend all daily production/quality meetings.
- Audits monthly HACCP paperwork.
- Assumes Lab Supervisor responsibilities in their absence.
- Approve local section of the Standard Operating Procedure Manual.
- Work with Lab Supervisor to complete monthly training for GMP meetings.
- Complete all associated paperwork/reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree Food Science, Biology, Chemistry or Engineering.
- 3+ years experience with lab and/or quality assurance in food packaging.
- 3+ years of supervisory/leadership experience.
- PC literate with strong proficiency in MS Office.
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop effective solutions.
- Excellent oral & written Communication – Speak clearly and persuasively; respond well to questions; demonstrate group presentation skills. Read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; present numerical data effectively.
- Analytical Skills – Collect and research data; use intuition and experience to complement data, work flows and procedures.
- Manage People – Include staff in planning, decision making, facilitating and process improvement; available to staff; provide regular performance feedback.
- Safety and Security – Observe safety and security procedures; demonstrate appropriate action beyond guidelines; report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Initiative – Volunteer readily; seek increased responsibilities; look for opportunities.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 20 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. Connect with George today and put his expertise to work for you!