Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Quality Assurance Manager - Natural Foods
Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Misson: Our client is a fast-growing, Chicago-based, natural food manufacturer. The mission of the QA Manager is to ensure compliance of the food processing facilities to meet food safety and quality objectives for the bakery company's category-leading crackers, cookies and bakery mixes. The Quality Manager will be responsible for audits, COA [certificate of analysis] and other document management, sensory panels and lab/sampling, and the supplier management program.
- Competitive base salary plus 12% bonus potential
- 100% company paid employee health, dental, vision, STD benefits
- 401k plan
- and more.
1. Day-to-day leadership of the quality and food safety program
2. Continuous improvement of quality processes
3. Manage lab and product samples
- Quality and Food Safety experience in food processing environment; bakery products preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Chemistry or related
- Familiar with GFSI/SQF audits, SQF practitioner a plus
- Ability to travel 20-40% to co-manufacturers for product and process inspection
- Passion for healthy food and ingredients