Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Purchasing, Materials, and Logistics Manager
North Central, WI 54433
Title: Purchasing, Materials & Logistics Manager
Location: North Central Wisconsin
Mission: Kinsa is partnering with a company that specializes in premium quality, shelf stable processed cheese for the gift pack, retail and airline industry as well as smoked cheese, both natural and processed in looking for a Purchasing, Materials & Logistics Manager. The manager will operate in alignment with the business objectives of the organization and will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective supply chain solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental benefits
- Vacation pay
- Life Ins.
- Relocation Assistance is available
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the CFO, the Manager will be accountable for the direct purchasing activities including packaging, raw materials and supplies as well as the warehouse and freight functions. It will be vital that this manager understands, designs, and implements world class processes and process control to ensure the activities are managed effectively.
- Identify Key Performance Indicators, measure and deliver on operational commitments.
- Direct the establishment and implementation of annual logistics and purchasing objectives for the operation, with overall accountability for growth, margin improvement, financial performance, KPI’s, and customer satisfaction.
- Achieve company goals and objectives; delivers metrics/analytics to report back to the CFO.
- Provide strategic direction for purchasing initiatives ultimately resulting in the most effective quality, cost, and delivery of goods
- Develop the strategies necessary to drive costs toward the lower total cost of ownership.
- Direct the negotiation of vendor contracts related to the procurement of products and services to ensure the most favorable terms, conditions, and prices while complying with applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
Qualifications: Education & Work Experience
- Preferred: Bachelors and/or Advanced Degree in a related science and/or business field
- 5-10 years of advancement through logistics or procurement roles
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.