Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Watertown, WI 53094-3600
KINSA/ABR Professional Search, along with client in Watertown are looking for an Entry-Level Purchasing Analyst for a fulltime role.
In the role of Purchasing Analyst, you will develop negotiation and transition management skills along with process improvement skills by having a directed focus on improving both day-to-day Purchasing processes and broader organizational processes.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
- Analyze current company spend in relevant categories and identify opportunities for optimization
- Develop, communicate and maintain corporate indirect spend programs that best suit the needs of the organization under the guidance of both the Purchasing Manager and the Director of Purchasing.
- Develop proposal requests, contact prospective suppliers for proposals, analyze proposals and develop business award recommendations.
- Communicate relevant material changes to relevant stakeholders at he manufacturing facilities
- Assume ownership of Defective Material Reports and the credit process
- Assume ownership of the process for maintaining material cost records in the Enterprise Resource Planning System
- Develop or participate in continuous improvement initiatives within Procurement and other cross functional processes
- Place purchase orders for indirect materials, as needed
- Assist in the development and updating of supplier scorecards
- Assist in management of new and existing co-packer relationships
Job Duties/Marginal Functions
- Record and maintain proper business records
- Proactively drive process improvement in key areas as noted in the above Job Duties
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Business Management or 2 years of relevant experience
- Candidates with previous positions or internships in related fields are preferred
- Proven history of ability and desire to take initiative on projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Personal qualities: Must be a team player. Attitude and work ethic that can be described “as always looking for ways to improve processes or systems; empathetic; firm but fair; good listener; ability maintain productiveness in a workplace environment.
- Working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft software
- Experience in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne preferred
- Required travel up to 10%
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager, ABR Professional Search
Kris works at parent company, ABR Employment Services in the Professional Search division and assists Recruiting Team and clients with niche open positions and specialized search projects. Kris brings almost 20 years of recruiting experience to the team, including extensive IT and Engineering recruitment, as well as executive level search. She has worked in several different industries, which has helped her to build and maintain a strong network of candidates. Kris enjoys the day to day challenges that come along with recruiting but overall it’s changing lives that makes the difference. If you hear from Kris directly, just know she’s ‘one of us’ and connect with Kris today at firstname.lastname@example.org.