Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Project Engineer/Manager - Ingredient Systems
Title: Project Engineer/Manager-Ingredient Systems
Location: Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton PA Area
Mission: Our client is a well-established, leading food equipment and systems manufacturer based in the Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton PA area. The mission for the Project Engineer/Manager-Ingredient Systems is to manage ingredients systems projects from contract review through installation and start up, as well as serve as the lead technical resource for ingredients systems from quote through post-warranty support. The Project Engineer/Manager-Ingredient Systems will have responsibility for overseeing two Application Engineers.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus potential
- Company contribution towards employee medical and dental insurance
- 401k with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term disability insurance
- Vacation, sick days, and paid holidays
- Relocation assistance
- Experience in mechanical design, equipment layout, and basic electrical system theory
- Experience with dry bulk pneumatic systems
- Project management experience
- Experience managing direct reports
- Working knowledge of industry standards and regulations, such as NFPA
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent