Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Production Supervisor - Poultry/Meat
Title: Production Supervisor Location: Baltimore, MD
Mission: Our client is a distributor of beef, pork and poultry based in Baltimore, MD. The Production Supervisor will manage the production of the Meat and Poultry processing departments. The Production Supervisor will have responsibility for 40 direct reports in Production on the first shift.
- $55K - 68K base salary plus 5% bonus potential
- Company contribution towards employee benefits
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
1. Ensure fundamental food safety and quality practices maintained to achieve food safety
and quality objectives
2. Oversee first shift production operations
3. Assist in the discipline of production operators according to company policies and procedures
- 5 years of food processing experience, meat/poultry/seafood preferred
- Ability to manage a production department effectively
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to work independently
- Responsible for working until relieved by manager, which may require working longer than scheduled work hours