Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Los Angeles, CA 92119
Location: Los Angeles, CA Area
Our client, a producer of premium pet food products, is looking for a Production Manager to add to their team. This person will be responsible for supervise a multi-function manufacturing and packaging area. This manager will coordinate the cross-functional activities of this area within established guidelines and standards to produce the safest, highest quality, lowest cost product.
- Competitive compensation / bonus opportunity
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Holidays / Vacation
- Drives cross-functional coordination across departments such as Safety, Quality, Sanitation, Logistics, and Maintenance
- Coordinates the Commissioning, Validation, and Start-up of new equipment
- Develops staff by assisting with recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, developing personal growth opportunities
- Improves workflow by monitoring processes, setting processing variables, observing control points and equipment
- Completes production planning
- Provides data analysis on production as needed to Sr. level management
- Resolves production processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management preferred
- Experience in pet food processing a plus
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a food processing environment
- PCQI and HACCP certifications desirable
- Lean/Six Sigma experience
- PMP experience desirable