Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Kinsa is recruiting for a: Production Manager – Cured Meat
Location: Lakewood, New Jersey
Our client is a fast-growing high-end specialty food company offering gourmet European food products to the USA. The Production Manager is a key technical resource for the production department and is responsible for all aspects of production and inventory for the food manufacturing facility. The Production Manager will report to the Operations Manager and will have 15-20 direct reports.
- $65K – 75K base salary compensation plus 10 % bonus potential
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Relocation assistance
- Supervise production team to meet production standards and KPI’s
- Ensure compliance of procedures, product quality and production levels
- Assist with all government and third-party audits to ensure compliance
- Maintain equipment and monitor inventory
- Build a safe environment and culture to develop key personnel
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with smoked or cured meats
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Knowledge of slicing equipment and GEA thermo forming machines
- Skills like critical thinking, speed, negotiations, culture
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset
- Prefer ability to communicate in Italian
Referrals are our best source for the top talent our clients need so if you know of anyone with these skills, please pass me their name / contact information, or forward my email to them if that’s more comfortable. Kinsa pays referral bonuses!
Meet Your Recruiter
Account Manager at Kinsa Group
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 13 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 8 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager she handles new business development for our Meat and Poultry customers, Shelf-Stable Foods, Food Distributors, Cannabis, Nutraceutical, Pet Food, Food Service Restaurant, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.