Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Title: Production Manager Location: Phoenix, AZ area
Misson: Our client, a dairy producer in the food & beverage industry, is looking to hire a Production Manager for their Arizona facility. This individual will oversee management of all areas of manufacturing to produce products and direct activities so that approved products are manufactured on schedule and within quality standards and cost objectives.
- Competitive base salary
- Paid time off
- Advancement opportunities
- Relocation Assistance available
- Directs activities of the manufacturing facility to ensure customer orders are received, scheduled, and produced at the lowest cost possible to meet the customer's requirements while maintaining established safety and quality standards.
- Analyze plant operations and key metrics to ensure that the facility maintains high quality and safety standards to continue to maintain our leadership position in the industry.
- Responsible for expense management and control, including shrink, labor and overhead costs utilizing Continuous Improvement techniques and a Management Operating Structure (MOS)
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Minimum of 4 years working in a dairy processing plant or similar manufacturing facility
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Safety, and Workers Compensation experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and computer-based applications
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiting Consultant
Mitch has 14 years of experience in the Recruiting industry. If you’re seeking a new place to grow your career, talk to Mitch today. Let him connect you with a food and beverage industry client in the region that's just right for you.