Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce representing the many personalities and cultures in our world.
Production Manager - Shelf Stable Food
Title: Production Manager Location: Baltimore, MD area
Mission: Our client is a manufacturer of shelf stable products based in the Baltimore, MD area. Fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing business. The mission for the Production Manager is to supervise the daily operations of the production and packaging plant. The Production Manager will oversee the preparation, batching and packaging operations of the food manufacturing plant
- $75K base salary plus 10 % bonus potential
- Health, dental, vision and pet insurance
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Free food products manufactured by company
Responsibilities in this role:
1. Supervise production staff, including hiring, payroll, scheduling and reviews
2. Monitor Quality Assurance to ensure Food Safety guidelines
3. Drive continuous improvement programs
4. Coordinate raw material inventories to meet production demands
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree/experience in related field
- 3+ years of experience in the food manufacturing industry
- Prior management experience with proven ability to lead and motivate a team
- Solid knowledge of Food Safety and HACCP regulations and compliance
- REQUIRED - HACCP and SafeServ Certified
- REQUIRED - Bilingual in English and Spanish,
- REQUIRED - Valid Driver's License and good driving record