Kinsa’s Hot Jobs and Current Food and Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a new resume to our recruiters, apply to new job postings you see today, receive new job posting alerts, as well as track which jobs you have already applied to.
Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Salary Ranges. For certain food and beverage job postings we may offer a salary range estimate. Unless otherwise indicated, such estimates are typically for base salary only and do not include the value of bonus, equity, benefits, or other forms of compensation. Users should understand that these estimates do not represent guarantees of actual salaries offered nor the precise salary band being offered by that employer. Their purpose is to provide data to promote transparency and to help job seekers make informed decisions. Salary is dependent on the skills and experience brought by the job seeker in combination with the budget allowed by the employer for the specified job opening.
Production Manager - Food Industry
About the Company
- Well established food manufacturer
- Producer of shelf stable food products
- Great reputation!
About the Role
- Directly manage team of Production Supervisors
- Responsible for employee retention and training
- Ensure production schedules met and high quality products are produced
About the Community
- Louisville, Kentucky
- Cost of living lower than national average
- Relocation supported
- Prior Production Supervisor, Operations Manager, or Production Manager level experience
- Background in a large scale food manufacturing environment
- Ability to manage and coordinate work schedules in a 24/7 operation
- Bachelor's degree a plus
Benefits and Features
- Competitive compensation plan, including bonus opportunity
- Company contribution towards employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401K
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Relocation assistance