Kinsa Group Hot Jobs and Current Food & Beverage Job Opportunities
Welcome! If you are a Job Seeker, you may Sign Up below to Create Your Free Private Account. Our Job Seeker interface makes it easy for you to submit a resume to our recruiters and apply to job postings you see today.
Note: Location is typically listed as the nearest metro area. Leave Location blank if you do not see desired results. Some jobs may be home-office based anywhere in the USA.
Kinsa Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and disability or protected veterans status.
Rochester area, NY 53546
Our client is one of North America's leading providers of packaged fruits and vegetables, with facilities located throughout the country. The company is seeking a full-time Plant Manager to oversee operations at their plant near Rochester, NY (relocation assistance is available). Qualified candidates will have 5-10 years of progressive plant supervisory/management experience in a food production environment. You must have knowledge of vegetable processing and packaging equipment.
- Competitive compensation package
- Health and dental coverage
- Short- and long-term disability, as well as life insurance
- Develop, oversee and evaluate the resources of the plant to meet or exceed KPIs for product quality, employee safety, food safety, customer service and production costs.
- Motivate employees, collaboratively develop solutions and solve problems that occur with people or operations.
- Provide detailed, short- and long-range capital plans in support of objectives.
- Develop and execute individual production schedules to meet company goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Experience working within a Union environment preferred.
- 4 year college degree preferred.
- Certifications in Thermal Processing and Container Closure Control School along with Better Process Control School preferred.
- Conversational Spanish preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Manager at Kinsa Group. George has a BA from Beloit College. He brings over 18 years of diverse talent acquisition experience to Kinsa clients, including extensive corporate and agency executive recruiting experience. An avid networker, George maintains an extensive professional network, and prides himself on placing the right people in the right positions. The newest member of the Kinsa team, George is excited about joining the team and serving Kinsa clients. Connect with George today!